Here are my favourites, just in case something on this list happens to be exactly what you need today, too!
- Sit in silence for at least 10 minutes each day. Talk to God about what is going on in your life. Buy a lock if you have to.
- Eat more foods that grow on trees and plants and eat less food that is manufactured in plants.
- Don't waste your precious energy on gossip, energy vampires, issues of the past, negative thoughts or things you can not control. Instead, invest your energy in the positive present moment.
- Life isn't fair, but it's still good.
- Life is too short to waste time hating anyone.
- Don't take yourself so seriously. No one else does!
- Make peace with your past so it won't spoil the present.
- Don't compare your life to others. You have no idea what their journey is all about.
- Frame every so-called disaster with these words: 'In five years, will this matter?'
- Forgive everyone for everything.
- What other people think of you is none of your business.
- However good or bad a situation is, it will change.
- When you are feeling down, start listing your many blessings. You'll be smiling before you know it.
Life is good! We are blessed!
Let's not forget those important details in the rush and bustle of every day. :)
Blessings to you!