- put 2 c water in the instant pot, then the trivet, then the small Corning Ware dish
- cut up whatever veggies and sausage or leftover meat is on hand, dump in Corning Ware
- crack 6-8 eggs into the blender, add 1/2 c milk and blend
- pour over veggies and meat
- seal and put instant pot on manual for 20 min
Half an hour later, eat supper.
Add salad and more sausage if you want.
Post a Comment
Comments have been opened up for immediate posting - the spam filters seem to be doing their job pretty well, thankfully. I love hearing from you, thanks for taking the time to post a comment!