- finished the alpaca shawl and got it washed and blocking on the bed
- drum carded all the remaining alpaca fleece so I have big batts ready to spin
- led the calf on a lead rope for the second time
- mailed out the last of our first order of Malcolm Fielding spindles (more are coming!)
- took the first round of what's supposed to be Parmesan cheese out if the brine
- spun one very full CPW bobbin full of gray alpaca while watching Babylon 5
- had warm milk with brown sugar for bedtime snack.
Shawl pictures tomorrow.