The old temporary deck that was outside that door had started to rot, so it got pulled up and the weary bits cut up for firewood and the salvageable stuff set aside.
Today I restacked the firewood, some still needs longer to dry so it went at the back, some was too long (we got free wood last year and some wasn't cut to the size we need) so that got chopped up with the saw and restacked. The logs still awaiting splitting are in a pile, and things are looking better over there.
Earlier this week I cleared out the hallway so that when we change doors everything is where we need it.
Progress is happening! Which is good, because it snowed a bit yesterday ... Time is running out.