19 April 2012

Still not right.

I pulled the shawl out again – three more times.

The bottom edge didn’t look right. I added some saw tooth edging to the lace. Better.

Then the top border collapsed on itself. No good.

Tried again with another border.

Didn’t like how it looked. And it collapsed on itself too.

Tried yet again, with an integrated icord edge. It’s curling a tiny bit, but I think it’ll be okay. Another few inches before I’ll know for sure.

I’m not showing anyone what it looks like until I wrestle this into submission.

 

Hmphm.

No comments:

Post a comment

Comments have been opened up for immediate posting - the spam filters seem to be doing their job pretty well, thankfully. I love hearing from you, thanks for taking the time to post a comment!